Mobile Accessory Zone owns and operates this Website. This document governs your relationship with Mobile Accessory Zone (“Website”). Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the "Services") are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the "Terms of Service"). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
1. Intellectual Property. All content included as part of the Service, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Site, is the property of Mobile Accessory Zone and/or their respective owners and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto. You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Site. Mobile Accessory Zone content is not for resale. Your use of the Site does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for your personal use, and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of Mobile Accessory Zone or the respective owners. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of Mobile Accessory Zone or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
2. Authenticity / Warranty. Mobile Accessory Zone is not an authorized Dealer for most of the brands offered on this Website. However, all the products sold on this Website are guaranteed new and authentic. All products are obtained from our network of reputable suppliers, distributors, wholesalers, and re-sellers (collectively, "Suppliers"). Mobile Accessory Zone is not associated, sponsored, authorized, or endorsed by most of the brands on this Website; therefore no original manufacturer’s warranty will be honored by the respective manufacturer. Mobile Accessory Zone provides you with an equivalent warranty in lieu of the original manufacturer’s warranty. Refer to Mobile Accessory Zone Limited Warranty.
4. Prohibitions. You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offense; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offense and Mobile Accessory Zone will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
5. Electronic Communications. Visiting Mobile Accessory Zone or sending emails to Mobile Accessory Zone constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. Mobile Accessory Zone does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to Mobile Accessory Zone (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Mobile Accessory Zone Site or our associated services (collectively "Submissions"). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting Mobile Accessory Zone, our affiliated companies and necessary sub-licensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission. No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. Mobile Accessory Zone is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in Mobile Accessory Zone' sole discretion. By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
6. Your account. If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that Mobile Accessory Zone is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account. Mobile Accessory Zone and its associates reserve the right to refuse or cancel service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in our sole discretion. Mobile Accessory Zone does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personal information from persons under the age of thirteen. If you are under 18, you may use Mobile Accessory Zone only with permission of a parent or guardian.
7. International Users. The Service is controlled, operated and administered by Mobile Accessory Zone from our offices within the USA. If you access the Service from a location outside the USA, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use the Mobile Accessory Zone Content accessed through Mobile Accessory Zone in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
8. Terms of Sale. By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
In order to contract with Mobile Accessory Zone you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. Mobile Accessory Zone retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email confirming the acceptance of your order, availability of the merchandise, and an estimated assessment of shipping and delivery. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
(a) Our Contract
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we collect the entire payment amount and your order has dispatched. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
(b) Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund minus any applicable fees.
Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfill the transaction. Your card will be debited upon authorization being received. The monies received upon the debiting of your card shall be treated as a deposit against the value of the goods you wish to purchase. Once the goods have been dispatched and you have been sent a confirmation email the monies paid as a deposit shall be used as consideration for the value of goods you have purchased as listed in the confirmation email.
While Mobile Accessory Zone strives to maintain its 1-3 day average time-to-ship on all in-stock products, we make no guarantees and will accept no liability nor honor any claim towards ruminative action stemming from a longer than average time-to-ship. (Time-to-ship refers to the time period between the order placement and the handing of the product over to the carrier for transport.) The expected time-to-ship is indicated on each product description page and is only given as an estimate for products not in-stock at our location but available at one of our suppliers’ facilities. In the event of an unexpected delay beyond our control, we will notify you via email and keep you updated on your order’s status. Refer to our Shipping Policy for further details.
Shipping times may vary. Items sent from our international distributors typically take 5 days to process and ship within 6-10 business days. Orders are shipped a multitude of ways, utilizing the following carriers: USPS, UPS, FedEx, EMS China, Hong Kong Post, Singapore Post, China Registered Post, and Sweden Post. Most, if not all packages are insured and require signature confirmation. Tracking information is available by visiting http://www.usps.com or http://www.17track.net/. Delays in shipments may occur as parcels are sometimes routed through customs, which may add up to 9 business days. Periodically, orders may be shipped to our office in Rosemead, CA for 1) inspection and quality assurance, and 2) certain laws do not allow our international distributor to ship to various states or APO. In this case, the customer will be notified that their order will be shipped to our California office and will be forwarded within 24 hours via USPS Priority 2-day (3-day depending on location) delivery. Customer will be provided an update of tracking information to their order upon request.
You appoint us as your agent solely for the purpose of clearing and entering the shipment through customs. If we subcontract this work, you certify that we are the cosignee for the purpose of designating a customs broker to perform customs clearances and entries. If any customs authority requires additional documentation for the purpose of confirming the import/export declaration or our customs clearance status it is your responsibility to provide the required documentation at your expense.
Duties are the sole responsibility of the customer. We do not have any way of calculating the cost of import taxes or duties placed on any package that leaves our warehouse. They are placed on items by your own government and you must contact your customs office to find out if they will apply and what they will be. In addition, any fees, tariffs, taxes, duties, or customs placed on the item after it ships are the sole responsibility of the customer and will NOT be refunded, even if the item is denied.
If you cancel your order before shipment, a 5% fee will be deducted from your total refund amount. This is due to the irreversible transaction fees we incur to process your payment. Once your package has shipped, cancellation will no longer be an option. You will be required to adhere to our return policy.
Returns are accepted up to 30 days from the day you received your product, granted the product is in new condition along with its original box. Any warranty, manual, certificate , and/or other documents must also be returned. The product and any included documents cannot have any scratches, dents, stains, tear, alterations, or appear to have been worn. It is almost impossible to avoid getting any scratches, dents, etc. on any product if it is worn for even a short period of time. So please exercise caution if you are having thoughts of returning a product. Please note: In order for a return to be accepted, a Return Merchandise Approval(RMA) must be requested by the customer and approved by our Returns Department. Returns without an approved RMA will not be accepted, no exceptions. In addition, a restocking fee (5%-20% depending on the condition of the watch) will be deducted from the refund due to expenses we incur such as, but not limited to, credit card transaction fees, shipping costs, and administrative costs. We are not responsible for shipping costs. Purchasing insurance for the package is not required, but highly recommended to protect your best interest from any unfortunate events during transit.
For returns made due to wrong item sent or product damage or defect, a return label along with instructions will be sent to you via email.
PLEASE NOTE: A Return Merchandise Approval(RMA) must be requested by the customer and approved by our Returns Department for any return to be accepted. Returns without an approved RMA will not be accepted, NO EXCEPTIONS.
(g) Sales Tax
Mobile Accessory Zone shall automatically charge and withhold the applicable sales tax for orders to be delivered to addresses within the state of California. For orders shipped to other states, you are solely responsible for all sales taxes or other taxes.
9. Disclaimer of Liability. The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law Mobile Accessory Zone and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise. This does not affect Mobile Accessory Zone' liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, and misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
10. Linking to this Website. You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
11. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Mobile Accessory Zone, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use of this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service.
12. Invalidity. If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
13. Complaints. We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise, please let us know if you have any complaints or comments.
14. Waiver. If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
15. Entire Agreement. The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Mobile Accessory Zone. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of Mobile Accessory Zone.